- Indies: Beware the Bookstore Trap For The Writing Hall.UK
- The WORST place for indies to try to sell books.
- Voice in the Wilderness The One major force that builds your story… just listen for it.
- The Prestige Make magic work for your story.
- Ex-Pertise Does any given “guru” really know diddly about writing or selling your book?
- Free: Still a Bargain Not having a price doesn’t mean not having value.
- Move It or Lose It Maybe the only constructive tip I’ve ever seen for aiding your writing.
- After the Gold Rush You’re late to the sky for book marketing. So invent a new sky.
- Side Order of Kick The Wingman beneath your wings
- Out There Is In There It’s all about getting it out
- You Don’t Need A Tragic Flaw Just the wrong woman
- Taking It To the Streets Not The Market, but still a market
- Writing From The Right Side Of the heart
- Anthologies Part 1 One of the very best “platform” builders… and the “experts” never mention it.
- Anthologies Part 2 Can’t find one? Make one.
Make Your Own Book Covers
- Design Your Own Covers You can probably do this.
- Your Own Graphics Factories And these free tools will help.
- Banners, Buttons, and Beads Writers need more than just covers.
- Specialty Mini-Graphics Come on, be special.